Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm Back


Finally after so long I'm back to blogging...hahaha


So lets start with what happen today...

Went out with Irwyn, Jen Wei, Wai Kiat and Fong... I reach earlier so I went to Times and meet up with Jen Wei there.. After that we went to the food court to have a drink and met up with Fong, Wai Kiat and Irwyn... After we finish our drink, we went to have a look at belts before the movie as Irwyn was searching for belts.. After the movie, we went for lunch while Jen Wei went back, so Irwyn suggested to have Teppanyaki as lunch and it was my first time eating that so of course I agree...hahaha this is what I have for lunch...


And this is my lunch while half way serving...


So after the meal, we have a walk at Pavilion and Sungai Wang and after awhile we went back and I went back with Irwyn...

The End=)

No comments: