Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Suddenly feel like blogging as at the same time I felt damn lonely... Especially you are not by my side when I needed you, everything I do is for the sake of us, I din intentionally say I don wanna come I don wanna visit you just because I wanna watch movie with my friends, is because I have other things to do... I felt that it will be getting harder and harder for us to see each other as time passing by as SPM is around the corner, I felt that maybe my school' IU might be last time I could see you till after SPM... I don wan that to happen but how, I'm in depressed.. I felt moody when I found out that you are not happy but what shall I do to ensure that you are happy?? Tell me... Somebody please tell me how to be a perfect boyfriend.... I did what I'm suppose to and what else do I still have to do? I wanted to call you as I miss you as much as you miss me... You told me you fall asleep and when I told you I wanted to call you you told me you are sleepy as its late... Well fine if you think its late, you fall asleep I assume that you might had enough of rest a while that is why I decided to call you, but since you ignored it and ask me to cal you tomorrow, I cant tell you whats my feeling for tomorrow whether will I be having the same mood to talk to you.. I get kinda moody sometimes I hope you understand, not only you will be the same, I felt unhappy but I hide it so I want you to be happy then I'm... Making you happy is always come first to me... No one can understand how I felt, not even you my dear... I felt like finding someone to talk to but that is no one there is willing to hear... What should I do? If I continue being like this my life will be meaningless to me anymore... Cant see you, can get to go out with you? Whats the use of us being together? I can tell you straight that I sometimes can get fed up about you getting moody easily as I cant stand on what I'm suppose to do... I'm tired... I hope you will change for me and for us...

No comments: