Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday 14th August 2008

As usual school starts at 7.25a.m....

Well I did not when for assembly again today cause I was training stamina in the field with some friends..We end our training session by running 10 rounds of the field..

After the training section, all of us when back to our own class. Like the same during the moral period, the tacher just explain the important of memorizing the nilai and maksud in order to do well in your exams. It was english double period after that, we studied litreture and the time passes fast cause we were doing our work until we didn't relised the time. Lol!!!

AFTER RECESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was add maths, the teacher came in kinda late so the whole class were rushing to finish the 10 contoh karangan that our B.M teacher want us to pass up today. When he came in, we stoped on what we were doing and listen to what he is teaching..During B.M, although there are few students who didn't pass up, but our teacher didn't force them to pass up but indeed ask them to pass it up tomorrow. We learn how to sing a "GURINDAM" I don't know what is that..Everyone got excited after the B.M period cause it is PJK time. Everyone change into their Pj entired and went down to the field to play football. Damn..I got kick on my ankle(OUCH!!!) The result ends with a 2-0 victory for my team although I didn't score...hahaha then when Sivik period I didn't went in the class cause the teacher didn't teach anything either so I just stay in the concourse with my other class friends cause they were having relief...As usual during the Sejarah period, mostly all of us chinese gang went down to the canteen to eat except for wai kiat cause he is busying sleeping in the class...Zzz

FINISH SCHOOL!!!!

Went to tuiton with wai kiat, we didn't have our lunch cause wai kiat says he has no $$$ so I decided to company him so that I can on diet too...haha the class starts when the bell rings, the place where I was sitting is damn cold and I was almost frozen..Keep hoping the class to end as soon as possible...The bell rings again and I know I can leave now...so happy!!! I saw herr when I was coming out from toilet although we did saw each other but we don't talk to each other at all...lol what a useless guy I am...DAMN IT!!!

THE END....................

No comments: