Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday 13th August 2008

Something really makes me feel weird 2day...I felt something when I saw you during tuition today. I don't know whether should I hang on on what am i doing now or give up just as easy..casue I know I made a big mistake since the day I started know you and fall for you...but somehow I have no regrets that I knowed you and start communicate with you. Well the moments while communicating with you was really enjoy and fun cause there is always full of laughter among our conversation...Although those moments are really short but it is always fun..Other then me there is also a guy which is also in love with you and would do anything 2 have you too...I was surprised when I saw him gave you a belated birthday present during tuition that day cause I told him that I did not gave you anything. What he did was far more sincere them me cause he gave it face 2 face 2 you whereas I didn't although I did ask someone to pass you the birthday present...The story always says may the better guy wins..I wonder who will be ther person...By the moment I just wanna tell you that I really love you but @ the same time I know that there is someone who falls for you 2...maybe the lucky guy won't be me but I won't mind cause I believe there is always a better person that can take good care of you...Before I end, if the condition really doesn't deserve for me to continue I will let go and @ the moment I will wish you all the best....

No comments: