Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thanks To All Of You!!!

This morning I woke up, I had a feelings that I feel thanking alot of people especially my juniors from form1 who always support me no matter what happen and yes they did by supproting me to get that post, hope that I won dissapointed you all...

Second is there is also someone who really need to thank of cause without you blessing me I don think I have the guts to go and get the interview done and thanks for wishing me before and after my interview... In the end you are the one who told me the answer that makes me feel so surprise and yet happy...

Last but not least of cause to my fellow friends and classmates who knows I m going for the interview, they wish me too...so thanks to all of you...

No comments: