Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally I'm Back

So finally I 'm back after few weeks of internet connection down...so lets start with what happen this morning, last week our ''beloved'' PK HEM say that we had to cut our hair to size 4 s if you din cut she will give out a surat gantung and send you back home straight 2day.. So my plan was to come to school as early as I can, as I try to avoid myself from going to 2day's morning assembly.. Great i did it by arriving school @ 6.45 while waiting for a friend to join me 2 skip the assembly.. When he arrive, we straight get out of the school as we were planning to lepak around the lrt..hahaha what a idea but in the end nothing happen so as usual we are back in school @ around 9a.m...

After recess,

B.M as usual was always boring, as the teacher has nothing 2 say, she came over to our chinese gang and say that our hair are long and has to cut 2 size number 4 as how some malay guys did... I was like what the hell, my hair my problem la why you wanna care what size.. So she leave after her time has finish...

Add maths...teacher came in and gave us revision as exams are coming next week so he gave us questions to do... History is boring so I din went in that class cause what the teacher teach since the starting of the year I don understand..(prepare to failed in exam)

After that was relief 4 moral, so the relief teacher did not come in and we were playing poker cards as usual cause that is my class tradition once we had relief..haha last period was EST, after the teacher finish discussing some workout she gave last week, we can leave earlier..

And so I went home with yan jun cause we are gonna have lunch together, while I was waiting for the bus yan jun saw some1 and he inform me so I just turn over and have a look it was you so i just told him 1 word...I made myself clear that i make my decision is final... but before we leave the school I saw some1 and she came and ask me did i saw you, I was shocked when I heard hersaying that as I reply her by saying I was waiting 4 a friend...


The conclusion is what yan jun told me this afternoon really make sense...thanks for telling me that!!!!!

No comments: