Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I've become and illegal driver=.=

Was too tired since christmas eve after overnight and slept late for the pass two days and woke up at 11 something today... After waking up, mum prepared me my breakfast and I'm off to on9... After awhile, mum decided to go to Jusco and she asked me to drive... I tod that she was joking but instead she hand me the car key and ask me to drive to Jusco... I was surprised and I accepted her offer...hahaha everything goes smoothly until I met a patrol car beside me on the road... I act nothing and just drive like normal till I reach Jusco... Hahaha... In fact, I was a bit scared they will stop me.... After buying some groceries at Jusco, we headed home... Lucky I did not asked my mum to let me drive as we met some cops around the parking area... Phew... Thank god... Until now I'm in front of the comp blogging... Soon I'm going out for dinner and I can tell you that the experience of driving is cool...hahaha hope I can drive and quickly get my license soon...xD But sadly I'm gonna start work with Yan Jun at Sushi King 2mr... Anyone who knows us can come to Sushi King at Low Yat Plaza to visit us=) I think thats all for today... Chao

No comments: