Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just write anything I want


Last monday was my 1st one year anniversary with anyone... I've never been in a relationship for more than a year... All of those was like few months... And I can tell you that being in this relationship is the best I could have been with anyone... Although there are tears that shead and both parties felt hurt when we quarrel, I'm still here to say that she is still the one I love... And I insist that she will only be the one... I always make silly mistake like asking for break up whenever I think of something negatively... I know I'm wrong and I hope that she could forgive me for everything I've done throughout this relationship we've been together... I just want you to know that everything that had happen between us are true and I'll never forget it... From the start till now, my love for you is true and I never thought of leaving you for anyone... Because you change me from the top till bottom and everything about you... It just makes me smile whenever I have the chance to see you... I admit that I was really depressed that I couldn't see you on our anniversary sweetheart cause this day means a lot to me... I know it means a lot to you too... But you just can't blame me sweetheart... I'm an emotional person... And when I don't get things I hope for I'll get pissed easily... This is me... I hope you know about it... Now that we've been with each other for a year and few days... This is such a wonderful thing you know dear... And not everyone can manage what we did... Thanks for everything that you make us come true... Even yesterday night when I went out for a drink with some friends, they say I totally change a lot from primary, they wouldn't believe that you are really with me for a year as they tod I was still the playboy type during my primary days... But no I'm... I'm totally the different person from what I'm in primary... They put a bet and say that we could hang on till at least 28 years old... The only thing i answer them was I want it to be forever and always... Only with you hand in hand baby... I wanna prove that I can be... Being with you can say that is the best decision I've ever make... I know I've made the choice and I wanna live the rest of my life with you... I feel really proud to myself that I have you as my girlfriend... No matter where we go... Any place we went, there are always memories between us... This is just too much of a good thing and no one can just leave it go like that... I just want you to remember one thing sweetheart... No matter where you go, no matter how far you are, touch your heart and you will feel me by your side... I give you the promise... I don't care what you do or what you say... Next year when you come back, I only want you to be back in my arms... I don't want you to leave me alone ever again... You know I love you and I'll always do... I'll only leave you when you want me to... Other than that, I'll always be with you... Just remember, hand in hand with you is the thing I want it to happen between us...

Chris Low love Su Ann
Forever and always
=)

No comments: