Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday 14 September 2008

Yesterday was the mooncake festival night..It held in my school by the chinese society group... Everything is going out great but the thing is on me..I didn do my part eventhough I had the chance to talk to her but I didn...1 of her friends did ask me, why didn I didn go talk to her?? I was also wondering the same thing since she is alone how come I didn go and talk to her...In fact, when her friends leave her 1 by 1, she started to feel boring cause she had to wait for her parents to come and fetch her. From that moment starts, I've should had go over to talk to her but I didn cause I saw my opponent go over to her and hand her sis to her to let her play for a while...after that, I feel veri dissapointed cause I've could had make the 1st step before him...Fine !!! I don't know what should I do so I join my friends for a basketball match to release my anger and stuffs... When she leave, I felt regret cause I had a chance to talk to her but I didn. So it is like he had her attention for a while and I didn.. If thats the case for me to lose this battle, I'll regret for my life.. After I went home with Irwyn, it was around 12... We chatted about our stuffs till around 3a.m and think of many solutions to handle our problems... I really felt regret after I've miss the chance to talk to her till this morning when I woke up I still remember what happen yesterday...If I would had the chance now, I hope I can turn the clock back to yesterday the moments that I could be with her for a while..I don't know when will I had the next chance like yesterday cause that was a good chance for me and yet I didn do anything...DAMN!!!!



WHY AM I SO USELESS??????

No comments: