Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Please don't be sad cause whenever you are sad, i will be sad too... Anything that happen please don't keep it in your heart if you are unhappy... Every moment I saw you, I just feel that I am useless cause i know that I wasted another chance to gear up... Although you were just be with 1 friend and someone advice me to go front and talk to you, if not I will always be behind by a gear... I told him 1 thing I don't mind about all this stuff cause I had 4 queens and a king... Well this is a secret to every1 cause as long as I know they are there to help and support me when I needed to gear up... When I feel that the chance is close, I will gear up. To who ever my opponent are, I m sending you a message that I won't give any mercy on this stuff cause I admit I m really sensitive in it... Lastly I would advice to everyone who view through my blog, there is only 1 chance, if you don't grab it, it will be gone and you will regret if you miss out on that chance...










THE END!!!!

No comments: