Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

This Is Me Whether You Like It Or Not

Look I don't care to write out my feelings cause this is what blog is ment for, if that wasn't a form1 boy come told me that what news is spreading that I m confessing through internet to a girl??? Well to the person who really wanna know the truth, please read it right now..

You don't have the rights to judge who I like and what I m gonna do cause this is me if you don't like it then get the hell out infront of me cause I don't wanna see who are you too.. You wanna know what is happening right??? Ok I can tell you what happen, ya you are right that I like your classmate perhaps?? Does that affect you?? Ok that i don't really mind but let me tell you something I did what I suppose to do but in the end I get nothing so what do you think I m?? Does I like to act and do stupid stuff in order to make her happy?? I did try but I cant do anything better then a fella that perhaps just come in and told me he likes her and he can win her heart??

I did always try my best to do what I can for her, its fine for me if she dont understand it cause i dont care and I just wanna do my very best for her.. For the past 7 months, I felt that what I did is totally wasted and from this momet start I m always asking myself m I in the correct direction on what or where I m heading too... Should I continue hiding my feelings and in public is just him that every1 notice that he was the only 1 who likes her?? What about me?? Does there any1 who knows that I m there to care and would willing to do anything 4 her too?? I dont mind no1 understands how I feel cause I believe there is always I had my bunch of classmates always believe in me and cheer me up no matter what happen..

By the moment I really really really feel tired, can i quit by this moment??? I really hope I can but if I quit now it would be wasted for the past 7 months of waiting for her, well eventhough I dont quit, I notice that I dont stand a chance to be with her too so if any1 is happy about the decision I m gonna make so congratulations ok...

From this moment, I declare that I finally quit my love for her after 7 months.......

No comments: