Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

How I Wish I Can Share With You Everything...

How I wish I can really share with you my happiness all the time and let you know what is happening throughout my life but no matter how I know it won happen cause you won be there for me anymore.. Yes I m damn happy today cause our team won a hard fought match over SMK SU... Although I didn't manage to score but we still manage to win and this means a great thing for us.. I have been wondering for long time, the moment you care for me is it the moment I would really wanted it to be this way or it is just a dream that you can only be there to cheer me up whenever I need you by my side.. Yes the truth is finally found and you are just a dream to me... No matter what, it is still great that I had you as my friend although not best friend but I do really cherish our friendship maybe better then some friends in my school... I just wanna tell you is hard to forgot you but it is even harder to lose you as a friend...

No comments: