Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Day Of School

So today was the last day of school, what are we suppose to do???

First of all enjoy what I can in teh school but it was just a report card day and you can go back after that.. To Mahesha, my buddy this whole year, we will gonna miss you as you are changing to another school next year, good luck dude...

After that, went to Burger King with a few juniors to have a drink and chit chat for a while since 1 of the member are going back to ipoh and won't be here anymore.. Please remember us and always keep in touch..

We went to collect our jerseys and went to sing k... After k we went back to school and play basketball till 7 something...

Competition starts tomorro, must concentrate and I hope I had your blessing with me...

No comments: