Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

She Is Just A Dream To Fade Away

Yes it is true that she is just a dream to fade away.. Cant believe this is really happening, heard from someone that she is gonna be with a guy soon.. Here I wish her congratulations as she has found her mr right.. To me it is nothing special cause it doesn't matter to me anymore since she has found someone.. Its a good thing for her, but why am I feeling this way?? I felt regret for not telling her the truth, and the feel just came this way without myself notice about it too.. Today started to felt emo for what I've been told yesterday, is it because I love you and I feel regret for not leeting you know?? Is there any surprise for me to show that you really care for me? I dono but eitehr out I stil have to get my life back on track cause it is useless to change things by the moment.. Secret forever a secret and you will always be the one in my heart.. Don worry about me I'll be fine when I have some time to release my sadness....

Wish you congratulations and you had my blessing all the time..

No comments: