Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Quit

I thought you are the one
To me you are everything
I thought there will be a possibility between us
But no you didn't give me a chance
Being with you was the best moment I thought
But I'm totally hard broken when your sad sign means a no to me
I gain a lot of hard work to be close with you
Thought of you will be the one I can share everything with
But no you crush my hopes
And I gain my trust on you and company you when you need me
I try my best to keep it on you and find a way to tell you I like you a lot
But end up what did I get
I only hope that a chance would prove everything to you that you are on a right choice
But why your answer is no
Since that way fine
You have your style and I have mine
I'm tired of waiting every time and end up being hurt the most
Why am I suppose to suffer all the time
Yes losing you will be unbearable but I know I can make it
This is the best way I can do to get you out of my mind
No matter how hard I'll try
Thanks for giving me every sweet memories we have been together
I really apprecieate it and being with you will be the sweetest moment I can ever get
Thanks and goodbye my little princess
I'll leave you for good...

No comments: