Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Working

Today I woke up @ 7.30 cause I'm suppose to work @ 9.. Well morning breakfast as usual mum prepare to me and I'm off to midvalley.. When i arrive there, it was like so quite but suddenly I saw a shop that is full of customer shopping inside.. It was kinda boring today until I met up with my mum in the afternoon and bring me to buy my shoe and after that i leave her and have lunch with kok huah.. Go to a DAMN dirty place and have lunch and freaking expensive only some rice with a chicken and egg cost me rm3.50... Ok well after lunch we continue work, I manage to sell around 12 mugs today while kok huah sold sum soft toys and display stuff.. After we have done, we left midvalley @ 6... Kok huah went on to buy a ice cream and my father fecth him to bandaraya lrt station because it was raining and traffic jam...

No comments: