Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Walk To Remember

Today is my first day to go out with her, and so I woke up at 8.30 to get ready and all.. I left house at around 9 something and arrive pavilion @ 10 and head to the cinema to buy ticket.. the first movie that we watch is this Twilight...
After that I went to sungai wang to make a spare house key for my dad and I'm off to times square to meet her.. I was late cause when i arrive she is already there waiting. We started with playing bowling for 3 games and I twisted my finger..haha then we walk to pavilion to watch movie.. The story is intresting and nice.. Thanks dear for company me watch that show another time.. After the movie ends, we bought another ticket and the show is The Day The Earth Stood Still...
and guess what?? we bought twin seat ticket for that movie...
After buying the ticket, we are heading to the ground floor for lunch at the Thai noodle rain house... Hariz called me and told me he and fong wanna join me 4 the next movie, I went up to meet them up while sneaking out to buy a soft toy puppy for her..xD then continue having lunch while fong and Hariz straight went to the cinema... Guess what, Fong and Hariz follow us seating twin seat...hahaha and sit right behind our row... After the movie ends, we sit down at a chair and chit chat till she goes home... After she left, i went to Starbucks with hariz and fong and we went to lot10 as hariz wanna get some groceries and we met up with irwyn up there before coming home... I'm happy that you manage to come out today although its a last minute plan.. Sorry dear... I hope we will have another day together like this... Being with you is the best thing I can ever get.. Love you so much dear... Cant wait for our next outing...hahaha



No comments: