Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy 3rd Month Anniversary

I'm suppose to post this post on saturday as it was my 3rd month anniversary with her and I can celebrate it with her for the first time in three months...

It started up with a meeting at SBU for Interact as I met her up at the guard house and went it together... The meeting ended roughly around an hour... After that she was having a lunch with her ex board members at TGI'S FRIDAY in Pavilion... So she went to toilet and change her clothes and end up stucking in there... (I'm sorry for didn't notice that dear) After that we head to Pavilion with a taxi together with two of her friends...

When we reach Pavilion, I have a walk with her and we decided to go for a drink @ Starbucks=)
We order a Caramel Frappucino and share while chit-chatting.. After awhile she went for the lunch while I go to some nearby coffee shop and have my lunch meanwhile waiting for her...

Since the time was kindaearly so she decided to watch movie, we actually wanted to watch Hotel For Dogs but the seats are kinda close to the screen so we decided to watch Slumdog Millionare...
And after that I company her home till Ampang lrt station only I went home...

It was an special anniversary for me to remember as it was the first time I celebrated it with her and I'm so happy to be with her until now and hope for more to come among the both of us...

I love you so much dear...^^

No comments: