Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SU ANN!!!



Happy birthday my dear... Well its been a long time since I last blogging and I take this oppurtunity to blog la... Since I got nothing to do.... Well I met her this morning @ pavilion @ around 10.30 and we got off to Memory Lane to bought a cute little doggie name Slush and the sirname will be Low...haha cause its my son ma...lol After that we head back to my house...
What did we do its secret and underage please do not try this @ home...hahaha funny la.... guess what will it be... Just lying down on the bed chit chating lo... We went down to the computer room and transfer songs meanwhile surfing the net... I cook my second lunch for her as we have nothing to eat by the moment...

This is what happen when you out your kids alone in house... lol



Playing with soft toys and taking pictures.... Ta da... The both of us take picture for the very first time... Treasure it very much darling....


After awhile around 7p.m, we went to KLCC... Suppose to go to the Aquaria for a walk but it close @ 7... Lol... So we went for our dinner at Delifrance and it was my first time eating there especially with someone you love.... We order a set dinner and share...hehe after dinner we went for a walk and we found out a chocolate restaurant name Crozc if i'm not mistaken la... And there we order a milk shake and share again=)

After the drink, we went to the park and have a walk before her birthday ends with me... And I go home with her by taxi....

Really appreciate that I'm with you dear, eventhough its sad that I always have to leave you when the time comes, but I notice that it gets more sweeter as time goes by as there is you company me to pass through all my days with sweetness... I hope it will be a memorable sweet 17th birthday for you sweetheart and I'm really happy to be celebrating it with you all by your own....


Chris Low

Su Ann

^Forever and always^










No comments: