Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

What the hell is wrong with all of you??
Can you all just stop all this freaking bullshit...
My relationship I'll take care and is none of your business...
Why the hell you all wanna care??
My relationship with her belongs to me and her and not all of you...
Why must you all say that she is bad?
Tell me why?
Face me and not her....
Any problem come talk to me...
I don't give a shit what the hell you all wanna talk about me
Just talk what ever you want I don't care...
But if you are talking about her den it matters me...
She belongs to me now...
If you don't know how to treasure someone you love,
You don't deserve to be love...
Why the hell must you all do all this shit and make her sad??
Is that a problem if she is being with me??
If it is please tell me why as I wanna hear out from the every single one of you whats the matter...
Just stop all this shit now would you...
This is totally crap...
Listen now...
She is mine and she will stay on forever and always as I love her as much as anyone else did...
I won't let anyone take her away from me...
I SWEAR!!!!!

No comments: