Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Depressed...

Why does it must be in this way...
Why....
Tell me why....
I'm happy that I did not manage to get for NS...
And the problem is she did...
So what can I say...
Is it ment to tear us apart or what?
I'm hoping that you won be that lucky to go for NS...
But you are choosen...
Why does this happen?
Is it ment to be a test for the both of us whether we can survive our relationship by not seeing each other for three months?
Why?
I'll be depressed and missing you dear in this 3 months...
It will be hard without you being my side and listening to your voice...
I'm gonna miss you badly...
Can anyone tell me how to apply for not going to NS?
I don want you to go...
I don want...=(
How do you want me to survive without you this 3 months?
It will be a long time dear...
I really don want you to go....
Please...
I love you=(

No comments: