Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

What happen yesterday?

Ok... It all started in the morning that I went to SAB's IU day... Ahem faham2 la why I'm there...
Of course la to watch performance right...hahaha then after the event I had futsal tournament together with my frens and I'm proud to say we manage to qualify for the semi and although we lost we still feel good...hahaha then help out with dear after the event by cleaning up the hall... Went to her house to have a bath...
On the way to her house...
Her father and I...

Su Ann Father: Hi, Whats your name?
Me: Hi uncle... I'm chris Low...
Su Ann's father: Oh... So where do you live?
Me: Em... Jalan Ipoh...

And there are lotsa story until we reach home and her father treated me with fruits and drinks...
So kind... Fikirlah why treat me so good...hahaha then after I have my shower we waited for Su Ann to get ready and I went with her to her school's campfire... Ya and there is how my whole day yesterday... By staying at SAB the whole day...hahaha

And not forgetting I also "kin ga jeong"hahahaha

No comments: