Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart^^


Today is the day we have been together for seven months dear...
Its been a long way since we first started our relationship together...
And knowing that we could be together for much more times to come...
I really miss you dear...
I'm glad that your mum finally allow you to be in relationship...
That is what I'm hoping for all the time...
And it came finally...
Nowadays I don't know why I've been missing you badly...
I really hope that I can see you everyday...
SPM is coming nearer and nearer...
The time for us to see each other will be getting lesser and lesser too...
It will never been enough the moments I share with you sweetheart...
I really hope that you will always be by my side...
I don't want you to go to National Service...
Its not 2 or 3 weeks...
Its 3 months...
How do you expect me to hang on without you this 3 months...
Even one week you are not by my side I will already be sad and frustrated...
I promise you...
I will always give you forever and always...
No matter what happens...
I will always be by your side...
To protect you...
Keeping you feel safe all the time...
Sweet talking you...
Embracing you..
Loving you...
Caring for you...
With hugs and kisses all the time...
Lastly I really do cherished every single moment of us being together...
I love you
:'(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha
so sweeeet o...
hope u n her can be last long forver ^^