Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Outing with parents

Woke up this morning at 10 just to ate BAK KUT TEH... Which I have not been eating for few months...
Then we head to 1 Utama....
We went to buy my socks then mum went to change her watch's battery and there is where our journey begins by walking to the new wing to see cars... Damn nice...


These are the cars where I saw at the new wing although it is different colour la..hahaha...
After that my mum went to bought a shirt while my dad pick up a leather shoe then we were off to nyonya colours to have lunch...=)

We went to Jusco to pick up some groceries and after that came home then here I m telling you the story of what happen yesterday and today....
I'll be having a new cousin brother as he was born today...yay^^

No comments: