Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ok... This is about what happen yesterday..

Ok... Lets start... We are suppose to go on double date with Fong and Jia Wei today... But then Jia Wei fall sick so they din join us for the double date instead there is only me and my dear... Well the day started by me taking taxi from my house to Ampang to meet Kenny in his house meanwhile waiting for dea to get ready... Then both of us take lrt to hang tuah to go to Times Square and play bowling... This is the first time I play since darling's birthday on March and I totally enjoyed... Not forgetting that dear has improve by striking and sparing^^ After that, we went to the arcade awhile to play air hockey... Both of us enjoyed ourselves and unfortunately I lose to her by 2:1...=( Then we went to shoot a few balls before we walk to Pavilion to catch our movie... On the way to pavilion, dear stop by at Isetan and ask me to have a look for some outfit for prom and I saw my classmate Farid with his family too... Before we went for lunch, we went to collect our tickets and the movie that we watch is A Perfect Get Away... After that we went to food court to have our lunch and we ate Teppanyaki for lunch before going up for movie... When I went to the counter to get myself a drink, I saw Kit Ting and her friends and suprisingly they watch the same movie as us... After the movie, we walk awhile around Pavilion before we took a taxi to school for the mooncake festival event... The event was kinda boring and not entertain... The only game they organise was haunted house which is totally not related to the mooncake event... A few of us like Fong, Kenny, Yan Jun, Shaun, Yi Sheng, Wai Kiat and Wilson came for the event and they give us senior a Mickey Mouse Lantern as suveniors... After the event, my parents came to school to fetch me and dear back home...








No comments: