Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Saying yes is easy but saying no is hard

Why do I say that?
Because I use to saying yes...
What did I use to saying yes?
I wanna give up on my relationship...
Why do I keep saying yes...
Because I'm tired...
The reason is because I'm tired and I wanna tell her that I give up on us...
Is it worth it to give up just because I'm tired?
I've been asking myself many many times in my mine....
I should not have been thinking this way...
The only thing I should feel now is relief and grateful for what I have now...
The every single moment I told her that I wanna quit is just from my mouth...
And deep down bottom of my heart, I din wanna let her go...
This is just too much a good thing to let go...
I will only be regret if I let go just like that..
I would not wanna let go a girl that can hardly be found like this...
I admit this is a gift from god that give me a chance to prove my worth to this girl I really loved..
Although sometimes I may hurt this little angel,
But I'll still try my best to get her back in her smile and get on to our lives...
I know everytime I mention about giving up it hurts her a lot...
Especially the quarrel one month ago...
Both of us stay up for few hours to find out what is the problem that is happening and solve together...
Maybe I'm not really confident in this relationship just yet that is why I'll feel that way...
But I think sooner or later it will be okay...
Things come and just go away...
If you don't treasure it well...
It will be just gone...
In the end, the person that lose will be yourself...
That is a thing that I didn't want it to happen in my life...
In my 17 years of age, this can be consider as the best relationship that had ever happen to me...
And I don't want it to go away...
From the start till the end, let me be the one be with you side by side and hand in hand till the very end of our life dear...
I give you a promise that you should always be remember...
No matter how far you go...
No matter how long we are apart...
I'll always be there waiting for you to come back to me...
I know it may hurt for the time we are apart...
But what makes us stay together eventhough we are apart is our love bond...
The trust and the true love between us...
I really believe in you and in us...
I know you will be the ideal person to me...
I don't wanna dissapoint you, your parents or mine...
I know you will be apart from me for awhile...
And I know I have to be strong for you...
Just remember one thing...
Whenever you feel sad,
Touch your heart and I'll be there with you...
I'll be happy if you are happy dear...
Thanks for every single moments we've been together...
I really cherished it...

LIM SU ANN...... CHRIS LOW LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.......

No comments: