Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is the post for last sunday 20-9-2009

What a big day today for me...
Why?
Su Ann's parents is bringing me for breakfast...
Wow...
Its the first time in my life that a girl's parents bring me out for breakfast or any meal...
So happy and grateful...
Thank you uncle and auntie...
They came at around 8a.m to fetch me for breakfast at some where near Batu Caves...
The restaurant name was Pin Heong...
Early morning there were a lot of people eating...
And her dad keep asking me to eat more...
While her mum ask me when will I be taking my driving license...^^
After our meal...
Her dad drive us to have a look at where is Sri KDU...
Maybe they are gonna put her there...
After awhile...
We head to 1 Utama new wing...
Her parents walk together with the family while Su Ann and I walk our own ways...
She wanted to watch movie so we catched a movie entitle The Ugly Truth...
The movie was kinda funny and intersting...
Before the movie starts,
Her dad bring us for lunch again at some restaurant call Jack's Place=)
After the lunch we went for the movie...
And Su Ann also got herself a wallet from Wild Channel and get one for her brother as brithday present...
As time goes by,
It is late and we headed home together to my house and my mum fetch her home...
=)

No comments: