Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today when I was on9...
Suddenly someone rang the bell at my door...
I went out and have a look...
It was an old lady outside the door...
Asking for help as she was old and unable to work...
I tod of maybe this was those con people...
So I didn't went over...
I just say you seek help from other people la...
I feel I'm so cruel...
But this is just my step to be careful..
In the other way...
Whenever I see old woman...
I think of my grandma...
I always miss her...
Its been three years since she left us...
But I can always feel that she is with us...
I've been with her since I was young...
She was always the closest person to me...
Caring me...
Loving me...
Even when my parents wanna hit me or scold me...
She will always be the first one to protect me...
Before she passed away...
I admit I didn't really respect her...
N till the moment she leave us...
I cried...
I cried everyday since she left for the first two weeks...
My grandma has been there for me since I was a baby till I've enter my secondary...
Even my primary...
She always fetch me home by waiting for me at the entrance...
Till now I can only say that..
GRANDMA, I'M SORRY....
I MISS YOU SO MUCH....
I LOVE YOU...
No matter what...
I cant change the fact that she is gone...
To be with my grandpa and the god...
Hope you will always bless me and give me options when I'm stuck...
I'll do as what you say from the last day before you passed away...
I'll always remind it till the end of my life...
I don't wanna regret...
And most importantly...
I don wanna let you down...
Please come home and see us if you are free....
We will always be there for you...
I love you grandma....
=(

No comments: