Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This is the post for last monday 21-9-2009

Monday...
Mum not working so I slept till 12p.m...
Hahaha... Cause a day before I slept kinda late...
Mum bring me to Selayang a restaurant to eat claypot noodle...
So nice...
Then mum and I went to Wahyu Tesco to buy groceries...
The parking is free...
And we went for around 3 hours...
So it is kinda worth it...
Mum bought a stand fan which cause rm149...
Not forgetting the previous stand fan is spoiled by me...hahaha
I kinda like the new stand fan as it has remote control on it...
Hahaha... After that we went to pick up some food and things we needed before heading home...
After reaching home....
Mum ask me to fix the fan and I did it perfectly...hahaha...
During the night time,
Have dinner with grandparents and went to the shop to have a sit...
After that went home...
The end=)

No comments: