Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Fourty Four Day You Left Me

Woke up at 9 and at 1st the plan was going to fetch Jen Wei at Dang Wangi... But when I woke up, I realise something... My house key was in the car and I only have my car key with me... So I quickly called my dad and told him... He scolded me as he is going to airport soon... But he still came back and open the door for me to go out... Then all the way his car was following me behind until I went another way... Then I fetch Jen Wei and head to Times Square straight to meet the dealer... I recieved a called from Hariz as he asked me to fetch Shaun and Yi Sheng... SO after I deal with the dealer and get my Iphone... I left on the spot and went straight to Shaun's house and went up awhile as I have to activate it before can use... Then we went to fetch Yi Sheng before going to COnvention Center as they are education fair going on... We went to Kenny Rogers to have our lunch before going in there... Then we walk around the edu fair before going out and walk around KLCC as I was looking for my Iphone cover... AFter some time, I found out that was not many choices... SO I decided to ask Jen Wei to find for me... Then Shaun, Yi Sheng and Yan Jun headed to 1U while Hariz followed my car to go back home and Jen Wei and Wai Kiat followed me back home as they are gonna jailbreak my Iphone... We drop by at Umarani to have a some light food before going back home... They teach me how to transfer things through Iphone and we headed to Kepong to have steamboat buffet together with Irwyn, Wai Ming, Yan Jun, Shaun and Yi Sheng... One person was around rm24 so it was quite worth it after all... Then I send Yan Jun and Irywn home before coming home and play with Iphone and soon went to sleep so I think basically that is all... I'm so happy that I finally have my own Iphone... Thanks to Jen Wei for helping me to deal with it...=)

Chris Low

No comments: