Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Thirty Second Day You Left Me

Woke up at 8.45... Get ready and have my breakfast before going out to Titiwangsa Lrt station to fetch Wai Kiat... Cannot be early wan wo him... I waited for him for like 5 minutes then we went to a petrol pump to pump rm10 petrol as I scare it was too far and later half way stuck in the middlye of the road...hahaha then go fetch Kit Ting at at bus stop nearby as she lead us to the call center... Then when we reach, we had briefing on what we should do... And soon we had our lunch and I had a fried rice with barley ice for my lunch... After lunch, continue what I'm suppose to do and damn, when we left, it rains damn freaking heavily... I drove my car over and when I reach I was damn wet before fetching Wai Kiat to lrt station and send Kit Ting back home... Then I reach home and watch tv awhile before having my dinner and it was noodles with scallop and egg... Now I'm sitting in front of the comp blogging and that's it for my 1st day of work... not bad la...xD

Chris Low

No comments: