Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Thirty Seven Day You Left Me

This morning I woke up at 11.30... After woke up I straight away on9 as there is nothing to do and meanwhile I waited for my mum to wake up so that I can have brunch with her... Soon after she wake up, we went out to Umarani to have our lunch and after that we went over to the supermarket of Umarani to buy some cucumber and spring onion... Then we headed home and I watched movie while my mum was preparing the dinner... Soon, I wanted to wash my car... Just went I about to begin, rain falls heavily and I did not mange to wash at all... After awhile, dad came back and ask me bring my spoiler out as I want it fixed... When we drove the car out to the accesorries shop outside, we only manage to change the wiper and the spoiler wasn't fixed cause the person say that the spoiler is not ment for my Sentra... Indeed it was ment for Cefiro...=.= Then the person there help me to check the reserve sensor of my car as it has been too sensitive since I got bang by someone last week... After that, we came home and have our dinner and watch tv awhile... Now I'm blogging and waiting to watch football game later... Results day is coming out soon... Time to face the fact is coming soon too... Meanwhile, in another week time I'll be getting my Iphone 3gs... YEah!!!

Chris Low

No comments: