Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Thirty Six Day You Left Me

Woke up at around 8.45... I'm suppose to wake up at 11 but somehow woke up extra early=.= so don't care la... I just remember that I'm suppose to fixed my car spoiler... So when I woke up I straight go down and drive my car out to the car dealer shop to tell him about my spoiler... When I reach, he hand me the spoiler but I tod that he will be fixing for me, so I take the spoiler back home and called my dad to tell him about that... He called the fella and the fella say ask us go to the accesories shop nearby and they will help to fixed... It looks like that when the spoiler is on top...=)
How does it looks like? To me it was great and it just fits the car perfectly... Then I went up and brush teeth before coming down to watch NBA... LA Lakers against Miami Heat... Watch until the game ended in tie and before I fly out I manage to drink a cup of milo...hahaha... Go fetch some friends and I headed to Pavilion to fetch Wai Kiat and Hariz and we head off to The Curve... When we reach, Shaun was just in time as we park same place.. Then we head to Cineleisure straight and buy movie tickets of Alice In The Wonderland 3D...
After the movie, we went to Hometown Kopitiam to have our lunch or you can say teatime and we headed home after that... I drop Hariz at Titiwangsa Monorail station and I headed home straight... Had a bath before coming down to on9 awhile and soon went out for dinner and it was steamboat... Went over to the shop to visit grandparents and just came home... That's all=)

Chris Low

No comments: