Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Fourty Six Day You Left Me

Woke up and have my breakfast before going to work... But suddenly my car engine cant get to start and I call my dad... So he came back and check what happen and he called the car dealer to come over and the guy change a battery for me as my car battery was out... Then I din went to work as the time was kinda late... So I on9 awhile and ask Hariz whether he wanna go out for lunch... Then I headed out to Pavilion and look for my Iphone cover before meeting him for lunch at Teppanyaki at the food court... We ordered a sliced lamb and chilli with garlic set... Then we headed to Epic Center to buy my cover which cost RM119... And now I'm officially broke... LOL... Came home and have a nap awhile before having dinner which my mum packed for me... Then sleep... That's all... Recently I don't really have the mood to blog...

Chris Low

No comments: