Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Thirty Nine Day You Left Me

I recieved a message from Hariz... He told me he passed his undang... Lol he told me it is a stupid test... Then I tod he failed but he passed... And so I woke up and watch tv awhile... Soon, I went out to Pavilion to meet him as I don't wanna stay at home for no reason as it was so boring... So while I reach and waiting for him, I head over to Toastbox to have my brunch I guess... Had a traditional toast, half boiled eggs and a cup of ice coffee... Soon he reached, he ordered his food and we chit chat awhile before going walking around... 1st we went to the Bentley shop opposite his house to look around for guitars and after that we went to Sg wang... He put screen protector on his phone then we went to Nike shop to have a look on basketballs... Then we head back to Pavilion to yum cha... At Grandmama's restaurant... Ordered a Cin Cau Ice... then we walked around Pavilion like sony ericsson shop and Machines... Played Iphone awhile as I'm really excited that I'm getting my own Iphone soon... Wee=) Then we went to yum cha again... Babi punya...hahaha this time we went over to Coffee Bean... I ordered one slice of blueberry moose cheese cake and a bottle of mineral water... And guess how much was it? Rm5? WTH man... One bottle of mineral water is Rm5...=.= I was shocked and since I ordered so just leave it la... After that I headed home straight and the parking ticket was Rm11... Just as I expected the price to be la... What do you expect from Pavilion parking lot... Then I came home and it looks like gonna rain before I went into the house to grab the spoiler and give back the dealer as it was the wrong spoiler that is not suitable for my car... So he say he will call me after he get a new one for me... Then I headed home straight and take a bath before coming down to on9... Soon mum came home and she packed mixed rice for me as dinner while she called the gas dealer to send a bottle of gas over as my house's gas is finish... As usual, after my dinner I'll stay inside the computer room and on9... 2mr got work and soon on thursday I'm gonna get my SPM result... A bit scared and I'm getting stressed up that my parents have been asking me lately whether I can score good result or not... SIGH!! Don't know what should I do... No matter what result I get, there will only be one person that will be proud of me and it was you dear... Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement... I love you sweetheart...=)

Chris Low

No comments: