Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Thirty Five Day You Left Me

Wake up 8.45 den get ready and go to work... Waited for Wai Kiat around 15 minutes... Babi punya... Always also late...=.= then I went to SHELL to fetch Kit Ting before heading to work... Had one call before lunch and went to lunch which I have seafood fried rice and a cup of barley ice... Then came back and had a few called.. Total of today only four... Then everyone was like lazy... Kit Ting actually suggest to watch movie but Wai Kiat and I like no response so end up leave at 5... Then we called Yan Jun as we wante to go Pasar Malam and just nice today some where near Yan Jun's house got pasar malam... So I drop by Titiwangsa lrt station to fetch him and we headed straight to the pasar malam...xD then after one round, we found out there are nothing to walk and we headed back... Just as we headed back, rain started to fall and I quickly send Wai Kiat to lrt station before sending Kit Ting back home... Then I head home straight... then mum say she wanna go for yoga so I waited for her and meanwhile I on9 and wipe my car... Everyday also either wash my car or wipe my car...=.= then when dad came back, we went to have our dinner at KFC... haha 10p.m makan KFC... Looks more like supper then dinner...xD I think thats all lo... 2mr off day... YEAH!!

Chris Low

No comments: