Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Fourty Three Day You Left Me

As usual... I will be waking up at 8.45... Brush my teeth and washed my face before going out to have my breakfast which is kuih talam and a cup of milo which my mum prepared for me... Then I went to fetch Wai Kiat and Kit Ting as usual.. Have my lunch around 12 as I was too hungry... LOL had mixed rice and a cup of ice tea for lunch and continue my work... Break my own previous record by calling 10 customer... Wee... Was thinking if I can call that amount of people and I'll be rich...xD then we went home sharp at 5 as all of us have reach the target that we have wanted.. Send the two of them home before recieved a called from my mum asking me to go straight to the accessories shop as they gonna repaired my reverse sensor... Then my mum repair her window too while I took the time to ask the boss to fixed me a piece of tinted window at the behind of my mirror... He charge my only rm30 so I think it was cheap... Then we headed home and have our dinner at Umarani... ORdered a nasi lemak ayam and a cup of limau ice... Came back home and on0 till now... CHatting with my beloved sweetheart... Lim Su Ann... I love you dear... Left four more months and you will be back in my arms... Really hope this period of time will be passing faster and faster so I could see you sooner... And I'm going to get my Iphone 3gs 2mr... WEE!!!! =)

Chris LOW

No comments: