Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Thirty Four Day You Left Me

And as usual... Woke up at 8.45 and get ready before going down to have breakfast which was some pau and a cup of milo... Then I went to Titiwangsa lrt to fetch Wai Kiat and unfortunately he is late, then the place I park, JPJ come halau me=.= they ask me go U-turn balik and park another side... When I reach, I keep on horning Wai Kiat and he still cant hear... Then soon he saw my car and he came over.. Then we drop by Shell to fetch Kit Ting before heading to work.. For the 1st hour when I reach, I had two calls and after that until lunch, no call came in... Then we headed to Mcd for lunch together with one of Kit Ting's friend... Then we came back and continue.. I called around 6 calls for the day and after that I drop Wai Kiat at lrt station and fetch Kit Ting back home as usual... Then I went back home and luckily it was not raining.. my mum came home just in time too and she bought some mixed rice for me as my dinner.. So that's all...

Chris Low

No comments: