Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Thirty Third Day You Left Me

Woke up as 8.45 as usual then get ready and have my breakfast which is bread and a cup of milo which my mum prepared for me on the table... After my meal, Jen Wei told me he deal with the dealer and confirm the deal so he told me to bank in rm100 and I straight head to Maybank to redraw the money and put into the dealer's account... Then I was a bit late as it was traffic jam too so Wai Kiat called me and I told him I was at nearby ady as he reached lrt station... After I fetch him, I went forward to a bus stop nearby to fetch Kit Ting too... Then the three of us headed to work together... Before lunch I only manage one call, we went to have lunch together as we don't know where to get food nearby=.= Then Kit Ting brought us to a place nearby and I ordered fried chicken chop and a cup of barley ice for lunch... After that, we went back to the office and continue our work... After awhile, I feel frustrated with only few call... So I ajak Wai Kiat to have a drink and wen I came back, I have extra 3 calls... So I have a total of 6 calls today... It was a good start and I'm aiming to call more for the days to come... Then as usual, I sent Wai Kiat to the lrt station and send Kit Ting back home before heading home... When I reach, dad and mum was having their dinner while I ate the fried rice that mum packed for me and dad drive my car out to pump petrol... Then wen he park the car back in, I washed my car as I got two strikes from the bird=.= Everyday also I have to either wash my car or wipe my car... My God... I think that's all and I'm here blogging... Not forgetting, I'm getting an Iphone 3gs next saturday as Jen Wei help me deal with the dealer... Thanks for your help man... Could not have done it without you...=)

Chris Low

No comments: