Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Thirty Eight Day You Left Me

Woke up at 11.30 this morning... Brush my teeth and everything and came down to watch tv... Soon, my parents woke up and they too get ready as we are gonna have our lunch at Dynasty Hotel and it was Dim Sum... hahaha this meal was suppose to be my mum's birthday treat but end up she pay 1st as I did not bring that much cash out to pay for it... xD I told her I'll pay her back when I redraw the money out from my bank and she say okay...=) Then after the lunch, we went over to 1U to have a walk... And of course my intention was to play Iphone... Hahaha... Went over to the new wing to play with Iphone but it was out of battery... Then my parents wanted to go back to old wing and we drop by Nokia shop as dad wanna check out the e72... After he have fun playing with it, we went over to machines and start playing with Iphone... xD soon by this weekend I'm gonna have one of my own... Wee then we headed home and I washed my car while dad wash his too... Then had a rest awhile and took a bath before going out to have dinner at Paparich with grandparents... I ordered a Papa Nasi Lemak and a dry noodles with chicken sliced and fried egg and a cup of red bean ice with chendol... So delicious and filing...haha then dad send grandparents back to the shop before he sent me to Sushi King to get my pay cheque before heading to Maybank to bank in the money... Then we returned back to the shop and watch tv awhile before going back home... And not forgetting, just now when we were at 1U, mum got a thermos flask for grandparents too...=) I think that is all for today... Nothing much and I'm not working 2mr... Will be moulding at home 2mr... Hopefully there is someone free to go out with... Dear, you have leave for almost one n a half month now... But to me its like very very long... Its been sometime since we have skype with each other... I really hope to skype with you so that I can see you... I miss you badly dear... Really hope that you would be back in my arms now and not july... Each day pass by is like so long... I don't know what to say but I just want you know that I love you very much and I love you just the same from the 1st day you left the gate till now... I'm still holding on strong for you and for us cause I want us to be a never end miracle... I love you Lim Su Ann...=')

Chris Low

No comments: