Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Thirty First Day You Left Me

Babi punya... Morning as early as 9.30 Wai Ming go called me... Called me for what? Tell me change plan that he wanna go to 1U instead of Pavilion.. So I say okla... Then I get ready myself and go to Yan Jun's house to fetch him... When I reach, waited for him awhile and we left to 1U and when we reach... Both Wai Kiat and Wai Ming have not reach so both of us went to play a round of snooker before going to arcade to play around of House Of Dead... After awhile, Wai Ming called and we went to Mcd to have our lunch... Then we walk around and play a few matches of arcade before going to Ikea... Babi punya pattern wanna buy rubbish bin and lamp... Then after buying we went to yam cha awhile before I fetch Yan Jun back and it was raining so damn heavily til I cant even see the road... All the way those road was flooding... Then when I reach home, rest awhile before taking bath and went out for dinner with parents and relatives... After the dinner, we sent my baby cousin Sean back home before came back home and now getting ready to watch manchester united against aston villa in carling cup final...haha tomorrow start work lo... Hope it is a good job to work...

Chris Low

No comments: