Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Countdown to 1 days that you are leaving me

Today I was sleeping and plan to wake up at 10.30 to go to dear's house to visit her for one last time before she eventually leave tomorrow... Suddenly a message came and it was from my driving school saying that my P license is ready and I can go take it... Without hesitation, I climb up from my bed and wash up before giving my mum a call by telling her that my license is ready...hahaha actually it was to give her a warning whether when can I get my car...xD after that I left the house to get my license and two P stickers and I headed off to dear's house by bus then lrt... When I reach, dear cook me a omelette with cheese and it is so nice... I WANT SOMEMORE DEAR... please cook somemore for me...=( after I finish my meal, I call Kenny to ask whether wanna go yam cha or not later... But instead he told me that he is meeting Lisa for lunch... Su Ann and I was surprise and Kenny ask us whether wanna join them... I say okay and we headed to his house before he was checking the map on how to get to Lisa's house... Lol... After one and a half hour, we still couldn't find her house and end up she came out somewhere for us to fetch her and we went to Wangsa Walk to have our lunch... The restaurant's name was Little Wok Kitchen... I ordered a chicken wing fried rice... It was not bad while the other's ordered different type of food... After the lunch, we have a walk and found an arcade... hahaha... Kenny and I have the mind of going in to race Initial D... We race for once and he lost to me...xD after that we left... He has the thought of going to Little Genting but at 4 something the whether is so hot, what do you expect to see??? =.= So we went to somewhere near KDE to see monkeys.... Lol... Nothing better to do right? We saw a lot of type, some even with red butt...hahaha then we send Lisa home before droping dear back home as her mum was rushing her back home... After that, Kenny drop me at Ampang station and I took train back to Titiwangsa... Since the traffic is so jam, I decided to take taxi back home... I was so lucky I just have enough money to have that ride... I'll never try it again... OMG... Than I came back and waited for awhile before going out to have steamboat with parents... Right after the meal, my dad and I drop my mum home before he left me drive to somewhere to wash my mum's car... And when I came back... I'm here right now blogging about what happen throughout the whole day... From tomorrow onwards, I'll be all by myself as my dear Lim Su Ann will be leaving me to France for six months... Dear... how I wish you don't have to go... Even if you go, you don't have to go that long... I need you by my side dear... I want you... Don't leave me alone... I want you by my side every minute of every second... I miss you badly dear... I love you... Please don't go....
=(

Chris Low

No comments: