Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Countdown to 6 days that you are leaving me

Really don't know what am I suppose to do when you finally left for France... I'll be here all alone by myself for six months waiting for you to return back in my arms... The only THING I can do now is spend my time as much as possible before you left me... And I made the decision to quit early is because I wanna spend my time with you... As I've mention from the past, nothing comes before you... You are the most important thing to me in my life and I don't want any regrets in my life while I'm with you sweetheart... I know this period of time will be a bit of hurting as you left me suddenly... I don't know what can I say but the only thing I know I must do is to stay strong for you... The 6 months that is gonna come, I'm hoping it will be a glimsp of eye and I can see you in front of me again... Really thank your parents for everything they did that make us a dream come true... An approval from them for me to date their precious daughter mean a lot to me and knowing that no matter what I do, I'll have them to look out on as I hope that they will be my FUTURE parents in laws... I want that to happen... To Uncle Lim and Auntie Mrs Lim, thank you for giving me a chance to take good care of your daughter... I give you both a promise that I'll take good care of her and never dissapoint her no matter what... Not forgetting I'll always be the one that love her and the one she love... Hopefully on July 11, I'll still be the one that fetch your daughter from the airport and prove to the both of you that my love for her is true... I swear on everything and every single word I say on this post... I love you Su Ann...

Chris Low

No comments: