Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy one year and one month anniversary

Today will be the one year and a month anniversary for us being together.. Although I cant spend my time with her today but I still cherish the moments that we have been together... Not many couple can last till that long but I can proudly say that we did it... After so long and everything we have gone through, we are together till now... Today I woke up at 10 as I'm working from 1-10... So get ready and everything and went to work... My work was as usual working in the kitchen... And to tell the truth tomorrow might be the last day working in Sushi King as I'm a bit tired and stressful working over there... Moreover, I wanna spend more time with my dear before she leave for France... As I say, I'll never have enough time to spend with you every single time we've been together... On this day till next thursday, it will be original the day you officially leave me for France... I'll be here waiting for you when you finally came back from France... As I've already say, no matter what happens, nothing will change my love for you and I'll still be there to wait for you to come back in my arms... Having sweet moments is the best thing that has ever happen to me and I don't want that to go away... Happy anniversary sweetheart... I love you so much... Chris Low love Su Ann...

No comments: