Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Time Is Running Out With You

Dear...
I just wanna tell you that I really enjoyed every single moment I've been with you... I admit sometimes I'm kinda jerk that hurts your feeling but I swear that I don't mean to... All I want is you by my side... I've been through relationship that I put everything in and end up I got hurt deeply... I've gone through this type of relationship and I don't wanna get back again... Being with you change me a lot... From the day we first met, I felt really grateful cause I met such a wonderful person like you and I never doubt that I would meet someone like you... Knowing you is the best thing of my life and I can't thank anyone or GOD for it... And to make it more special, we eventually know each other through internet via facebook... Its really fun when we first chat around until our love towards each other grows deeper and deeper and till now it has never change from the start on the day I said I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend... I never thought that you may even accept me but you did... It was totally a surprised for me and even anyone could say that how could a person like me can get such a pretty and wonderful girl like you... Yes I admit that I'm being lucky to have you by my side from the start till the end and I want that to happen no matter what happens till the end of our road dear... Maybe sometimes things I say I don't seems to mean it, but every single thing that come out from me is true... Eventhough what I say seems to be hurting you but everything I say I just want you to stay by my side.. I don't want you to leave me... For anyone... I would be a fool if I let you go just like that... When I got angry, I simply just throw out my temper... I admit I was wrong, even my mum say that if I simply throw temper at anyone, you as my girlfriend won't even feel good about it... I know... I understand how it feels but sometimes I just cant control myself, I hope you can bear with me dear... I promise I will change slowly... Since this month I've been working, the time period of us spending our time together have been getting lesser compare to last time, I admit this is my fault... I can count with my one hand that this month I only manage to go out with you five times, plus next week will be the only last time I can spend my time with you before you leave, I just hope you will enjoy the day with me and my parents when they bring you out for buffet dinner as a farewell to you before you leave... Just one day and I have to get use of the life without you by my side for six months, can I bear it? Can I leave without you? I don't know what should I do... The only thing I can do is to work and not thinking about it and hope that you will come back soon to me and never leave me alone ever again... I don't want you to leave me alone no matter what happens... I know I've should be stronger than I was but to tell you the truth, I cant dear... I'm just a very soft hearted person even I seems like I'm not from the outside... I just wanna tell you that everything that has happen between us, I enjoyed it every single moment and I want it to go on and if I won't have you to be the one to go on with me, I rather not have it at all... I just want you to know something, you may leave me for 163 days,3912 hours and 234720 seconds but no matter what happens, but nothing is gonna change anything that has happens between us in this 1 year and 3 weeks relationship... I don't want it to end and go away... The only thing I wanna hear from you when you get back is....
Su Ann:Chris, I'm back in your arms...
Thats the only word I'm hoping to hear from you and I'll hug you tight and say I love you...
Just remember one thing, no matter where you are, if you feel lonely or scared, touch your heart and I'll be there with you... I give you my promise... On july 11, I'll be the one waiting for you at the airport....

CHRIS LOW LOVE YOU

No comments: