Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Countdown to 2 days that you are leaving me

This morning I get up from my bed at 10 as I'm going out with darling today... So get ready and ate two piece of bread before leaving the house at around 11... So walk out and took bus to Chow Kit monorail and take the train to Bukit Bintang monorail station to go to Pavilion... Dear called me when I was on the way, she asked me whether wanna watch movie or not as I say no cause I don't have much money.... So we went to have our brunch at Pavilion food republic... We had a set of chicken with chilli together with soup, rice and a mango juice... So nice=) Then we headed home by monorail... After reaching Titiwangsa monorail, we took taxi home... At first the taxi driver wanted rm10 but I say no... Then when I was about to go to another taxi, he changed his mind and ask me to come in... So the fella fetch me home... When we reach home, took a nap and slept the whole day while my mum packed us Hokkien mee as dinner... Other than that, my mum bought a carton of 100 plus for new year too... I told her, by the time it will be finished...xD so after awhile, my dad came back and fetch dear back home... On the way back home, he teached me a lot of driving stuff too... =.= Damn... Now I'm waiting for my car and license la... Why so long wan? Another 2 days and darling is gonna leave me=( Tomorrow will be the last time I'll be spending my time with her... Can you don't leave so soon? I miss you =(

Chris Low

No comments: