Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finally You Left

Today I woke up at 7.30... How I wish I don't have to wake up today as today was the day dear is gonna leave me for six months... After waking up, mum brought me to repair my IC as my chip has problem on it.... So have to repair and it cost only RM10... After that we went to EPF department to do my mum's stuff and we headed to Maybank to open an account... Finally I got my own account after so long... Mum put in RM60 inside for me... Stomach got starving and we went to nearby to have brunch before mum bring me to cut my hair and my hair now is short... Nevermind... When I came home, I sat in front of the computer till my dad came home and get ready to the airport to meet dear... When I first saw her, I was really really sad that she is gonna leave me for so long... When she went in to the departure hall, I wanted to hug her tight by telling her I love you... But I can't as she has to leave de... I hold my tears by not crying in front of her as I don't want her to be sad before she leave... Until the moment she finally left, I keep my heads up by not crying until I reach the car, everything burst into tears... All my pain and heartache... I really don't want her to go... And how I wish I could go with her... At the same time, when I heard from her father that France Universiti is free makes me more depressed as I know that since he said that, he will be sending her to France once again... I make myself clearly... This will be the last time that you are gonna leave me for so long... If you do it to me ever again, I'm sorry dear... I'll not be the one you first know that love you anymore.... It hurts me a lot knowing that we will be apart for so long do you know that? How I wish you could come back earlier... My heartbeat was once started by you and now you stop it by leaving me alone for six months... It won't be beating until you LIM SU ANN return back into my arms on July 12... I give you my promise... No matter what had happens between us... If I hurt you, I'm sorry and I forgive any wrong things you done to me too... You will only treasure the person that is important to you when the person left... And I believe everything of it... Cause everything I say to you, I mean it... I really love you very much dear... I hope you know that... After your this trip to France, I really hope that you will never leave me alone anymore... It really breaks my heart a lot... Muaxx hope you enjoy your trip anyways... I love you...

Chris Low

No comments: