Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Farewell Party For My Dear And Countdown To 4 Days You Are Leaving Me

Today I woke up at around 9... As my alarm rang and I went to the toilet to brush teeth and get ready... Suddenly my mum heard me and called me to ask whether I wanna join her for dinner with last auntie... I say no and I continue get ready to go out to meet Hariz... As I was going out, I found out that my key has been token by my mum and I don't have any keys to go out other then those who are hanging on her car key... I got a plan... I have a tod of driving her car out for a ride before leaving to Pavilion...hahaha without thinking twice I drive the car out and went out for a ride around the garden... This is the first time I driving my mum's car without her sitting beside me and I totally enjoyed it very much... After awhile, I parked the car back into the garage and I walked out to the bus station to take a bus to Chow Kit monorail station to reach Pavilion... As I reach, I met Hariz and we went to a coffee shop inside Times to had a drink before deciding on what to ate... After that, finally we stick to our plans of going to TGI FRIDAY'S.... Bugger... 5 person rm116.90... Expensive man... Lucky I share a set with Hariz while dear share her set with Lisa... Kenny having the set meal alone till he couldn't finish...xD tamak punya orang... After our lunch, we decided to go for some exercise and that is bowling...hahaha we were deciding whether suppose to drive there or what... Hariz maked up his mind and walked there while the 3 of us followed Kenny's car... And guess what? Hariz walked from Pavilion to Times Square is faster than us... WHAT THE HELL... hahaha... Somehow he waited for us for around 30 minutes I guess... Then we went to the bowling alley straight... We played a game each for one person and I won... hahaha... Catch up from behind... Wee=) After the bowling, Kenny and I decided to go to the arcade after Lisa left... We went to play initial D and enjoyed ourselves... Before Su Ann's mum called and asked her to go home, we drop by ZAMBAE SUSHI to have a drink as Hariz treat us as a farewell to Su Ann before she left... When her mum called, we decided to go home and Kenny fetch her back home while Hariz and I walked to monorail station... I headed home and he went to Lot 10 supermarket... When I reach home, it rained awhile... Went out to nearby to have dinner with parents before sitting in front of the computer until now... Tomorrow I'll be having my driving test... Hopefully I'll pass... Bless me guys... I miss you badly eventhough I get to see you today dear... I love you sweet little baby princess... Muaxx...

Chris Low

No comments: