Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Countdown to 5 days that you are leaving me

Today... Woke up at 10... Waited for mum as she went to the bank and came back at around 11 something... Meanwhile I waited for her, I on9 and get my self ready for work... When she came back, she asked me to drive to a nearby mamak to have brunch before I go for work... And after that, we headed to my driving school to pay the balance of my money before I'm having my driving test on monday... After that, mum send me to Chow Kit monorail station and I took monorail to work... As usual, work was like normal and as I say... Today will be my last day... No matter how the manager say or anything, I'll not go back to there 2mr anymore.. I've make up my decision and no one can force me to change what I don't want to... I quit because I wanna find somewhere easier and higher paid... Furthermore, I wanna spend more time with my dear before she eventually left... I'm sorry that I've have to leave unnotice... But at least I gave a resignation letter... I'll find a new job after my dear leave... And continue with my life as normal while waiting for her to come back to me... That is just one thing I can do and it is work and enjoy my life while waiting for her... But somehow... I miss you dear... How I wish you don't need to go there for that long... But no matter what, I'll still stay strong for you sweetheart... I give you a promise and I'll love you from the start till the end... I love you dear...

Chris Low

No comments: