Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Third Day You Left Me

This morning I slept at 5.30... After gaming around at Shaun's house... Winning Eleven 2010... After I slept and woke up at 9 after my alarm rang and I slept again before my dad called me and asked whether what time am I suppose to meet him... I told him 11 and so he will be fetching me from there to go back home... As I just woke up, I found out that Kenny was still sleeping so I woke him up and asked him to fetch me to Sushi King so I can met my father there... After he woke up, he was planning to have breakfast with us before he left but I decided to leave so he fetch Hariz and I there immidiately... When I reach there and got into the car, mum told me that we are going to midvalley... But when we reach the entrance of Midvalley, the traffic was really jam so we change our destination to 1U... WTH... Go there again? But nevermind la cause my parents bring me there was to get me my new clothes for Chinese New Year... So we started of by having breakfast since my parents and I also haven taken breakfast... We went to the new wing to a restaurant name Old Asia Cafe... I had Chicken Chop whereas my parents have Fish & Chips each... The food there was not bad and it is worth to try cause it cost only around RM61... After that, we walked around at new wing... I wanted to go and get my clothes because I found out that is nothing much to walk in the new wing... I told my mum that I wanted to go to JUSCO... So we headed back to the old wing and start searching for my new year clothes... I went in JUSCO and saw some red shirt so my mum asked me to take which one I want and take into the fitting room and try... So I try two of this... Have a look below...
This two red T-shirt only cost RM69.90 each... But after discount it was only RM55.92 each... Isn't it worth it? It was sales everywhere so anyone who wanna get their new year stuff please go get it now... After I bought my shirt, I went over to have a look on belt... I saw one, it was 50% discount... And after discount was only RM59.95... So my mum bought it for me again... The moment I left JUSCO, I headed to jeans studio to look for jeans as I only have a pair of jeans... =.=... Eventually I found it... The brand was LEE... It was RM134 after discount... So we bought it and arthur it by the person there before we headed to the supermarket to pick up some groceries... This picture below is my belt and jeans...
Not forgetting my mum also bought herself a pair of shoes and a shirt for grandma... As we left, I was so tiring until I fall asleep in the car... When I reach home, I took a shower and stay in front of the computer till now... Later my mum will be having a company annual dinner at Maju Junction while my father and I'll be having at the mamak outside our house... 3 days has past since you left me, and I'm trying my very best to stay strong for you dear... I know its not easy but I'll try cause the person is you and not others... I wouldn't do it if it was not you dear... I just hope that I can celebrate new year with you but I know it was not possible... Not forgetting Valentine's day fall on the same day as chinese new year... I just wanna celebrate this very special day with you as since we've been together we've never celebrate Valentine's day together before... Now I'll be celebrating it all on my own for two years straight since you are not here by my side... I just wish you could come back soon in my arms dear... I really miss you a lot... Email me as soon as possible sweetheart... I love you...

Chris Low

No comments: